We offer a range of training packages for schools, nurseries and healthcare professionals.
These packages can be tailored to your needs and range from one hour twilight sessions to half and full day sessions. They are also linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage and National Curriculum where indicated.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and costs.
Speech & Language Development
Supporting Children with Speech, Language & Communication needs
Adult Child Interaction Training
Bilingualism & supporting children with more than one language
- How to identify Speech Language and Communication needs
- How to support children with Speech, Language and Communication needs in an educational setting
- How to support bilingual children in an educational setting
- The interplay between language learning and attachment
- Adult Child Interaction Strategies (how adults can modify their own behaviour to support the development of children’s language)
We also run short courses on specific aspects of language learning such as:
- Speech sound development and difficulties
- How to run small language groups
- Attention and Listening skills
- Understanding and Talking
If you are interested in another area of Speech, Language and Communication Training and do not see it within the packages above, please contact us for a bespoke package.
In addition to this, we offer a screening service to nurseries and schools. This includes a thorough questionnaire for parents and carers, screening of each child’s speech and language development, and feedback of the results to parents and educational staff with recommendations and further referrals where necessary.